Email marketing allows organizations to maintain close contact with their customers. For example, business people can communicate discounts, promotions, and other offers to clients.
With email marketing, you can also deliver personalized content to your audience. You can include details like contact addresses, brand names, images, and any other components likely to appeal to your clients. Though creating personalized content takes time, it can help you stand out from your rivals.
Another advantage of email marketing is that it’s affordable. Email marketing campaigns don’t require extensive knowledge and expansive budgets to implement. Organizations can use automation to schedule and send emails at specific times. As a result, they can dedicate more time to other important business needs.
Email marketing tools measure marketing progress and promote team collaboration. Marketing tools can also create surveys, collect feedback, lower advertising costs, and even generate more web traffic.
Below is our list of the best email marketing tools to adopt and use for a successful campaign.
Our top three picks:
- Campaign Monitor
Sender is an all-in-one marketing tool that enables your salesforce to craft beautiful emails using various themes and templates. Sender is our top pick because it allows you to easily customize different templates to meet your needs and create complex automated workflows without any coding experience.
Sender offers the following features for businesses to grow their customer base and build relationships.
- Smart automation. Sender provides an automated platform that makes it easy to create sophisticated workflows and personalized content and maintain healthy relationships with the target audience. As part of its automation, you can send triggered welcome emails whenever customers register on your website or follow up when they make a purchase. You can also send abandoned cart emails and happy birthday emails to convince customers to complete their purchases or just to create a deeper connection. With automated drip campaigns, you can also deliver pre-written messages to clients to maintain active communication.
- A drag-and-drop email builder. This editor allows business owners to include pictures, titles, and other dynamic content on email templates. The drag-and-drop functionality saves significant time and caters to individuals with little coding experience.
- Advanced analytics. Sender will automatically measure and report the success of your marketing campaign. You can utilize the feedback from the analytics feature to improve email campaigns.
Pricing. Sender offers four plans that can be billed monthly or yearly.
- Free forever. Free
- Standard. $10 per month
- Professional. $35 per month
- Enterprise. Custom
Businesses can access Sender email templates for free in the free forever plan. The free plan includes email automation features, Sender branding, 15,000 emails per month, and 2,500 subscribers.
In the standard plan, users pay $10 per month and can send up to 30,000 emails per month. MMS and SMS messaging, as well as multi-user access features, are also supported.
The professional pricing plan is considered by many users the best value and is available for $35 per month. Sender includes email marketing features like MMS and SMS marketing, advanced automation, a dedicated IP address, and animated countdown timers.
The enterprise pricing plan is available for large businesses and is offered at a custom price depending on selected features. You can learn more about these pricing plans from Sender’s official website.
Sendinblue is an email marketing platform that allows you to communicate with customers (through email marketing, SMS marketing, and chats), deliver personalized content (through segmentation, transaction email, and CRM), and attract and convert potential customers (through appealing landing pages, sign-up forms, and Facebook Ads).
Here are Sendinblue’s top features.
- A wide variety of email templates. Sendinblue has more than 40 fully responsive HTML email templates. There is also a drag-and-drop editor for customizing templates. The editor has a user-friendly interface, which allows beginners to change existing titles and descriptions according to their needs.
- Improved Customer Relationship Management system (CRM). Sendinblue has a CRM system that allows businesses to manage and track customer interactions. Sendinblue’s CRM system enables you to store and organize your contacts in a central location, facilitating effective communication. You can easily upload your customers’ contact details by signing up or logging in on the sendinblue website.
- Open and click-through reports. You can access detailed statistics regarding your email campaign on Sendinblue’s dashboard to improve your marketing activities.
- Marketing automation. Sendinblue provides an automation platform for sending SMS and email messages, organizing contacts, and updating information in a database. You can set your own rules or conditions to trigger these automated actions.
- Segmentation. Sendinblue helps organizations receive more engagement by dividing their target market into smaller segments for sending personalized messages.
Pricing. You can use Sendinblue’s marketing tools for free. However, the free plan limits you to 300 emails per day. Choose from the pricing plans below to access features like A/B testing, telephone support, and analytics. Paid plans also remove the Sendinblue logo from your messages.
- Lite. $25 per month
- Premium. $65 per month
- Enterprise. Custom
Founded in the early 2000s, Mailchimp is an email marketing service that helps small businesses formulate plans and maintain active communication with customers.
Mailchimp offers the following core platform features.
- Email automations. With Mailchimp, you can schedule and send relevant messages to your customers. You can also map your contacts’ journey on your website and send emails when certain objectives or milestones are achieved. If you are in the e-commerce business, you can send targeted messages depending on your clients’ purchase behavior. Mailchimp can be integrated into e-commerce platforms like Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce.
- Predictive segmentation. Mailchimp allows you to target individuals based on their behavior and send messages to people with shared traits. Mailchimp can automatically group customers with similar values, tastes, and preferences.
- Creative assistant. This online assistant is quite helpful for email and brand designs. Organizations can choose from more than 100 pre-designed landing pages and email templates. Furthermore, they can get real-time feedback like word count, punctuation, and emoji use from the subject line helper.
- A/B testing. Mailchimp helps you compare different subject lines to determine the content that resonates with the audience.
Pricing. Access and optimize Mailchimp’s basic marketing tools like forms and landing pages, domain, creative assistant, and marketing CRM for free. You’ll need a paid plan to access features like an expanded contact list, advanced automations, predictive segmentation, and content optimizer.
The available pricing plans are below.
- Essentials. $11 per month
- Standard. $17 per month
- Premium. $299 per month
Omnisend helps you improve your marketing campaign by ensuring that you are targeting the right audience and automating repetitive tasks (like sending emails).
Features. Omnisend supports features like email marketing, SMS and MMS, marketing automation, web push notifications, pop-up ad forms, and reports and analytics.
- A wide variety of email templates. With Omnisend email templates, you don’t need to worry about having an in-house designer. You can access and customize email templates with a simple click of a button.
- A drag-and-drop editor. Businesses can utilize the drag-and-drop content editor to add HTML elements to their templates. You can further personalize the components for targeted campaigns.
- Real-time analytics. Omnisend allows you to measure and determine what’s working for you. Besides using this information to implement better strategies, it enables you to use your time better.
Pricing. You can send about 500 transactional emails, 60 SMSs, and 500 push notifications to 250 contacts for free. If you have a wider customer base, you will need to choose between the following pricing plans.
- Standard. $16 per month
- Pro. $59 per month
ConvertKit acts as a hub for businesses wanting to improve their marketing abilities, grow, and record high sales. You can utilize Convertkit’s beautiful sign-up forms and email templates to send quality notifications to customers. Such notifications allow you to stand out in the marketplace.
Here are the top ConvertKit features.
- Flexible email designer. You can use ConvertKit’s email designer to write simple yet effective emails within a short time. Add elements like personalized headers, dividers, buttons, and content menus on email templates using a drag-and-drop feature. You can also utilize your coding knowledge (if applicable) to build custom components.
- Responsiveness. All ConvetKit’s email templates are responsive, which allows customers with different device screen configurations to read content easily.
Pricing. ConvertKit offers several flexible pricing plans depending on your number of contacts. For instance, businesses with 3,000 subscribers will be charged the following:
- Creator plan. $41 per month
- Creator pro plan. $66 per month
GetResponse provides user-friendly design tools and email templates that enable you to improve your email marketing. Sending the right message facilitates a higher conversion rate. Consumers are also likely to click and open emails that have appealing visuals.
- Quick setup. The onboarding screens and webinars on the GetResponse website allow users to easily set up their marketing campaign.
- Drag-and-drop email builder. GetResponse features a drag-and-drop email creator for customizing its HTML templates. You can utilize different sections and layouts to deliver messages and preview how these designs will appear on mobile and desktop devices.
- Smart automation. With GetResponse, businesses can quickly schedule and send email newsletters to a large number of customers. Furthermore, managers can set up autoresponders to provide feedback to clients. Autoresponders are quite useful, especially for small businesses with few workers.
Pricing. GetResponse targets two major groups with its pricing plans: individuals and companies.
- Free. Free forever
- Email marketing. $15.58 per month
- Marketing automation. $48.38 per month
- E-commerce marketing. $97.58 per month
- MAX. Custom
- MAX2. Custom
Individuals can use GetResponse’s tools for free for up to 500 contacts. You must shift to paid plans to use services like email scheduling, bulk emails, and API integrations, which range from $15.58 per month to $97.58 per month. Learn more about these pricing plans on the GetResponse website.
As email marketing software, Campaign Monitor helps you maintain constant contact with your clients. You can use Campaign Monitor to create and send highly appealing emails.
- Real-time analytics. Campaign Monitor has proper analytical tools in place to monitor how customers respond to these emails. Business owners can use information collected from these tools to make appropriate changes.
- A drag-and-drop editor. It allows users with limited design knowledge to create beautiful interfaces. All Campaign Monitor’s email templates are customizable. Organizations can adjust the appearance of these templates to reflect their brand.
- Responsiveness. A good template should fit well on both mobile and desktop devices. Campaign monitor includes this feature in all of its templates by default. You can, therefore, focus on other important activities rather than worry about how your email will appear on other devices or browsers.
Pricing. Try different Campaign Monitor marketing tools with the free version. However, you must choose from the following pricing plans to access the full features.
- Basic. $9 per month
- Unlimited. $29 per month
- Premier. $149 per month
Note that these pricing plans vary depending on the number of users.
On some occasions, it may be challenging to convince users to sign up on websites or subscribe to newsletters. SendX seeks to eliminate this problem using its robust set of marketing tools.
SendX includes the following features:
- Forms and landing page builder. SendX’s editor helps you create appealing designs that can improve user experience. You can use the drag-and-drop editor to write engaging welcome emails, follow-up emails, and newsletters.
- Bulk imports. You can add to your SendX dashboard contacts from different files (including CSV). This feature reduces the risk of losing data and saves significant time. Besides, SendX can also help you clean your contact list by highlighting duplicates.
- Tagging and list segmentation. SendX makes it easy to organize email lists based on consumer behavior. You can then use these lists to send personalized messages that will appeal to your target customers.
- Powerful Analytics. Monitor your email campaign (including click-through rates) using the SendX dashboard.
Pricing. When it comes to pricing plans, SendX calculates your monthly price based on your number of subscribers. For instance, a business with 1,000 subscribers will pay $9.99 per month. There is a discount if you pay annually.
- 1–1,000. $9.99 per month
- 1,001–2,500. $19.99 per month
- 2,501–5,000. $39.99 per month
- 5,001–10,000. $59.99 per month
- 10,001–15,000. $79.99 per month
You can learn more about SendX pricing from its official website.
MailGenius improves your marketing campaign by ensuring that emails are delivered and read by users rather than marked as spam.
- Email deliverability test. Failure to test email deliverability is a huge mistake in email marketing because it exposes the business to errors and other unforeseen issues. You can use the MailGenius free email tester to perform a deliverability test. The test calculates the likelihood of your email being regarded as spam. MailGenius then recommends steps to avoid negative results.
Pricing. MailGenius is 100% free and is supported by major email providers like Gmail, Onedrive, SendGrid, and Mailchimp.
Like the above email marketing software, MailerLite lets you build and run unique email campaigns—with the bonus of automated workflows.
- Email automation. MailerLite makes it easy to create drip campaigns. You can create email automation workflows right from when users sign in to when they exit the website. For example, you can send an email when a subscriber joins a group, makes a purchase, or clicks a link.
- Drag-and-drop editor. You can also craft beautiful newsletters and dynamic emails using drag-and-drop, rich text, and HTML email editors.
- Email verifier. MailerLite analyzes, cleans, and optimizes your email contact list regularly to boost the email deliverability rate.
Pricing. Businesses with less than 1,000 subscribers can use basic MailerLite features for free. Users can adopt one of the following pricing plans to access advanced features like unlimited emails.
- Growing business. $9 per month
- Advanced. $19 per month
- Enterprise. Custom
Note that these prices are for 1,000 subscribers and change when the email list grows.
HubSpot is a crucial tool that can add value to your email marketing efforts. HubSpot provides a customer relationship management system to improve user experience and boost sales.
- Real-time analytics. Access reports on customer complaints, bounce rates, unsubscribe rates, sales activity, and even overall performance on the HubSpot dashboard.
- Email deliverability tests. You can track emails to determine their open rates. Such reports allow you to gauge the success rate of your email campaign and facilitate the implementation of new strategies.
- SEO recommendations. HubSpot provides a list of popular features and content that can help improve your search engine ranking.
Pricing. Assuming that you have 1,000 marketing contacts, you can access HubSpot features for the following prices.
- Starter plan. $45 per month
- Professional plan. $800 per month
- Enterprise plan. $3,200 per month
Note that these pricing plans change according to your marketing contacts.
Find an email marketing consultant for better results
Email marketing allows you to deliver specific information to your target audience. Small businesses can use email marketing to build strong customer relationships, improve sales, and boost brand recognition.
Independent professionals on Ndiwano.com can help improve your email marketing by providing the tools, skills, knowledge, and experience needed for success. These professional email experts can perform a detailed analysis of your current email campaign, identify mistakes, and recommend appropriate solutions. Furthermore, they can assist you in creating comprehensive email marketing plans entirely from scratch. When utilized, such strategies will make you stand out in the marketplace.
As a marketing professional, you can also meet hundreds of prospective clients on Ndiwano.com. Get started by signing up on Ndiwano.com and creating a powerful profile that showcases your skills and accomplishments.
Start harnessing the full power of email marketing by finding and hiring professional email experts from Ndiwano.com.
Leave your comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.