Violations that lead to account closure
We expect all Ndiwano.com users to uphold our Code of Conduct and adhere to our Terms and Conditions to maintain safety, trust, and professionalism within the marketplace. Utter disregard of the site rules, including the following activities, warrants immediate account suspension or closure:
- Performing or participating in fraudulent activities
- Abusing or harassing other users
- Extortion or blackmail for positive reviews and/or additional payment
- Deceiving other users of Ndiwano.com
- Attempting to game the referral programs. This applies to the Give/Get Program and 0% Fees Promotion.
- Falsifying identification documents. This involves the submission of fake or altered verification documents.
- Spreading viruses or malicious site links
- Manipulating the Dispute Resolution System
- Gaming the feedback system to gain a positive reputation on the site
- Buying or selling of Ndiwano.com accounts
- Posting or participating in projects that violate our Terms and Conditions, such as money laundering, spamming, and hacking. Check the complete list of projects that are not allowed on the site here.
Account suspension or closure due to any of these violations is final and irreversible.